Varieties Of Multicolor Rajputi Poshak
DETAILS : | Special Menu | Contact us
Rajasthan is famous for its world-class rich heritage and traditional dresses. In ancient times, the royal women of Rajasthan used to wear Rajputi Poshak. Since then, Rajputi Poshak has become famous worldwide. The Royal dress has its own uniqueness in terms of design. We have a wide range of Multicolor Rajputi poshak with us at a reasonable range.
Here is a list of few poshaks which are loved by our customers-
Rani Color Rajputi Poshak
- Rajputi poshak is in trend today due to its unique designs and huge popularity among women in Rajasthan. Rani color looks extraordinary on the newlywed girl. The Rani colour poshak can be worn daily and also preferred on special occasions.
- The colour of the poshak is Rani and the fabric used in poshak is pure satin. The work done on poshak is Aari and Katori. The work on the poshak has been kept light so that women can wear it on daily basis.
Dark Green Rajputi Poshak
- The Dark Green Rajputi poshak looks stunning on every woman. Your personality is enhanced when you wore a Dark Green Rajputi poshak. Royal Ranisa offers you unique designs at a reasonable price.
- The colour of the poshak is Dark Green and work on the poshak is of pure satin. The work on the poshak is heavy and can be used to wore on special occasions or any festival. Gotta Patti and mix Kundan work are done on the poshak which enhances its beauty.
Red Bridal Rajputi Poshak
- Wearing a Red rajputi poshak on her wedding is a dream for every girl. The Red colour is the choice of every women’s bridal dress. Royal Ranisa offers you red bridal poshak in various designs.
- The colour of odhani, kurti, kanchali and lehenga is Dark Red and the fabric used is pure satin. Heavy work is embroidery on the poshak. Aari Tari sequence and heavy jaal work are done on this poshak.
Yellow Rajputi Poshak
- Yellow colour has a quality that it looks decent and attractive both. The yellow colour can be worn on daily basis and also you can wear it at the festival or a social gathering.
- The colour of the poshak is Yellow and the fabric used is pure satin. The work on the poshak is light so that you can use it on daily basis. Dabka Resham and multi-sequence work are done on the Yellow rajputi poshak.
Yellow and Green Rajputi Poshak
- The fusion of Yellow and Green color with a unique design is a treat for every traditional dress lover. The charming gotta patti work on the poshak enhances the beauty of the women who wore it.
- The odhani, kurti, kanchali and lehenga are in the fusion of two color Yellow and Green. The fabric used in the poshak is pure satin. The work done on the poshak is a gotta patti mix work.
Pink Rajputi Poshak
- Rajputi poshak are ethnic wear of Rajputi clan of Rajasthan. The Baby Pink color is a decent and simple color. Royal Ranisa offers you quality products at an affordable price.
- The color of the poshak is baby Pink and the fabric used is jod georgette. The work on the poshak has been kept very simple and decent. The work done on the poshak is Resham and Aari work.
Maroon and Peach Color Rajputi Poshak
- Multicolor Rajputi poshak is in demand nowadays due to its colour combination and unique designs. Royal Ranisa has a wide range of collection of multi-colour poshak in which Maroon & Peach colour is loved by the customers.
- The odhani, Kurti, Kanchali and lehenga are fusion of two colours Maroon and peach colour. The fabric used in the poshak is Jod georgette. The work on the poshak is not too light nor too heavy. The work on the poshak is Resham dabka and mix work.
Royal Ranisa is a complete place to buy Rajputi Poshak in Jaipur. The reason behind is that we provide the topmost quality product at an affordable price. The work on every poshak has been done by professionals, who have a vast knowledge of doing it. All our poshak are designed by our professional designer, that must be the reason we provide you with unique designs every time you visit Royal Ranisa.
Varieties of multicolour Rajputi poshak
Royal Ranisa is a complete place to buy Rajputi poshak in Jaipur. Visit our store to buy the best multicolour Rajputi poshak.